Frequently asked questions
A list of questions and answers relating to a particular subject, especially one giving basic information for users of a website.
We are located at 6002 Slide Rd M 17 Lubbock, TX 79414 South Plains Mall, Lubbock, Texas Please, check our contact page here
We take pride in offering a diverse selection of exquisite products to meet all your jewelry needs. From natural diamonds and various gold options (10K, 14K, 18K) to lab-grown diamonds, silver, sterling silver, jewelry boxes, 14K roses, and luxury watches, our one-stop store ensures you find the perfect piece for any occasion. Our commitment to quality is reflected in our reasonably priced, high-end products, providing you with the utmost value in every purchase. Please, call us at 806-805-4177.
Potential advantages of diamonds as investments:
- Store of value: Diamonds can act as a hedge against inflation, as their value tends to hold or even increase over time, especially for high-quality stones.
- Portability: Unlike real estate or other physical assets, diamonds are easily transportable and concealable, making them appealing for some investors.
- Emotional value: Some people see diamonds as having sentimental value beyond their financial worth, potentially making them more desirable investments.
**Diamonds can hold their value and even appreciate over time, making them potentially attractive investments under certain conditions:
- High-quality stones: Diamonds with exceptional cut, clarity, color, and carat weight (the 4Cs) are more likely to maintain or increase their value compared to lower-quality stones.
- Long-term perspective: Holding diamonds for decades may see their value appreciate due to limited supply and increasing demand. However, short-term fluctuations are possible.
- Strategic purchase: Buying from reputable dealers at competitive prices minimizes initial depreciation and maximizes potential gains upon eventual resale.
While diamonds are often praised for their enduring brilliance, it's true that they can lose their shine, or rather, appear less sparkly, over time due to several factors:
- Dirt and grime: Everyday wear and tear can lead to a buildup of oils, lotions, and dirt on the diamond's surface, masking its sparkle. Regular cleaning with appropriate methods is crucial.
- Scratches: Despite their hardness, diamonds can be scratched by harder materials, impacting their light refraction and shine. Careful handling and storage are essential.
- Inclusions: These are natural flaws within the diamond that can disrupt the way light travels, potentially affecting its brilliance. While some inclusions are barely noticeable, others can be more visible and impact shine.
However, it's important to understand that diamonds themselves don't "lose shine" in the sense of their internal structure deteriorating. With proper care and cleaning, even diamonds with inclusions can regain their brilliance. Here are some tips for maintaining a diamond's sparkle:
- Regular cleaning: Use warm water, mild dish soap, and a soft brush to clean your diamonds once a week. Ultrasonic cleaners can be used occasionally for deeper cleaning, but consult a jeweler first.
- Safe storage: Keep diamonds away from harsh chemicals and store them separately from other jewelry to prevent scratches.
- Professional cleaning: Have your diamonds professionally cleaned and inspected by a jeweler every 6-12 months for optimal sparkle and to identify any potential damage.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading